Hell in a Cell (WIP) Hell in a Cell (WIP)

Looks like I got the last laugh... LOL!

Teqneek responds:

Yo are you stupid? Don't you have something better to do with your time, like struggling to come up with new words to rhyme with money and weed?

ALSO STOP ZEROING EVERYONE'S STUFF, BUTT HEAD.

Wyze - NGHH winter hype Wyze - NGHH winter hype

real score

I'm not mad.. I'm high and this song almost kilt it.

Brah I don't even listen to your music. I just stopped by to see if you still suck balls. "I ain't gonna say names" but ya'll keep spamming me to check out these gay ass hype tracks..

And yes, they are all lies. I never claimed any of that. Ya'll twist my words up too much. That just proves how much your on my dick when you bring up this gossip about me.. Ya'll brainwashed over the gossip like how people are brainwashed over the radio.. it's sad. Why haven't I clarified any of this? Because "I" truly don't care, a lie seem to not bother me at all.

You don't review my music but you sure 0 it. When you listen to my material.. you honestly can't say shit, I'm on point with everything mayne.. To say "I suck" or "have no flow" will just make you look stupid lol. Alotta people don't like me cause "I'm good and I know it" so does that make me cocky? or does that make me more aware of myself? You must not take your music outside cause people on the street even laugh at you mayne.. This ain't hate, it's the truth... your friends just setting you up for self destruction. thats the only people who review your music anyways.. "your friends". Go drop another diss track nerd.

"It's wyze sting ray.... on a flash mac beaTTTTTTTTTTTT"
you sound like a robot. you got 0 swag boy!

Mcdonalds ice tea.. i sip that
Wyze stingray.. i zero that LMAO

Blasphem-E responds:

Lol at me 0ing your track. I must have hit a nerve because you just had to come back to rant some more. Stay mad hater.

Goodbye Note Goodbye Note

#HHH

Fuck you Merc haha

and my dog ate your goodbye note. lmao

-RMP

mseemercury responds:

lol
make moves lil boy, u claim you doing things but on the internet you aint getting plays. ng aint cuttin bruh. google ya name, nobody cares

Rof - Nobody Luv U(cajeteDISS) Rof - Nobody Luv U(cajeteDISS)

how many times must I say this....

you aint bout SHllllllllllllllllllllllT, get ur wiggaz on me.. this is my state... ill send your fake ass back to NY, im not intimidated in anyway. you white boys dont scare me, i rob people like you down here lmao

linez responds:

the only thing you rob is the make up from ya mommas purse. Leave ya address for frank so we can come rob you for your moms purse lmfao

First You Get($150) First You Get($150)

Yo.. u gotta tag yea shit~~~

soN... it doesnt really matta if u got it copyrighted.. cuz if sum1 steals this... n dey get big.. lol there wouldnt b much to do about da situation... cuz one of meh homiez made da song "I dont like the look of this" u kno wit da oopa loopas thingys~~ well yea.. he made it n dey stoled hiz shit and da nigga had it copyrighted.. he did everythin... he sued.. n all ..but i dunno he jus didnt win..~~ cuz ur chances r dim.. if they get famous off of it datz y i tagg meh shit..

The cruck club The cruck club

DAAAMN SON!!!

dis shit sound like sumthin finna go down... NiCe TrAcK ~~ Keep it up yea diG?

shrockoflame1 responds:

i see what you mean

mY BATTLE mY BATTLE

DAAAMN SON U RIPPED DAT FL

yo.. dis beatz iz sick az f*ck.. son.. i use fl too .. u should check out sum of meh songz

::Z::Oh My God ::Z::Oh My God

u done it again

nice track ..dis shit izzz hott az fu*k son.. wen i heard dis.. i wuz like "OH MY GOD!" lol

Zajed responds:

aaargh i dont know what to write
thanks fo review

::Z::My Intro ::Z::My Intro

dis shit iz hot

dis shit iz tropical hotness ..keep up da good work son

James Brown Sample James Brown Sample

dammn son!!! i can amagine dipset hoppin on dis

dis shit iz hot nigga!!! although da kicks sound kinda wierd but daaaaaaamn thiz shit iz hot as fu*k keep up da good work

trew-lyricist-215 responds:

thanks for tha review man....get at me.