Hell in a Cell (WIP) Hell in a Cell (WIP)

Looks like I got the last laugh... LOL!

Teqneek responds:

Yo are you stupid? Don't you have something better to do with your time, like struggling to come up with new words to rhyme with money and weed?

ALSO STOP ZEROING EVERYONE'S STUFF, BUTT HEAD.

Wyze - NGHH winter hype Wyze - NGHH winter hype

real score

I'm not mad.. I'm high and this song almost kilt it.

Brah I don't even listen to your music. I just stopped by to see if you still suck balls. "I ain't gonna say names" but ya'll keep spamming me to check out these gay ass hype tracks..

And yes, they are all lies. I never claimed any of that. Ya'll twist my words up too much. That just proves how much your on my dick when you bring up this gossip about me.. Ya'll brainwashed over the gossip like how people are brainwashed over the radio.. it's sad. Why haven't I clarified any of this? Because "I" truly don't care, a lie seem to not bother me at all.

You don't review my music but you sure 0 it. When you listen to my material.. you honestly can't say shit, I'm on point with everything mayne.. To say "I suck" or "have no flow" will just make you look stupid lol. Alotta people don't like me cause "I'm good and I know it" so does that make me cocky? or does that make me more aware of myself? You must not take your music outside cause people on the street even laugh at you mayne.. This ain't hate, it's the truth... your friends just setting you up for self destruction. thats the only people who review your music anyways.. "your friends". Go drop another diss track nerd.

"It's wyze sting ray.... on a flash mac beaTTTTTTTTTTTT"
you sound like a robot. you got 0 swag boy!

Mcdonalds ice tea.. i sip that
Wyze stingray.. i zero that LMAO

Blasphem-E responds:

Lol at me 0ing your track. I must have hit a nerve because you just had to come back to rant some more. Stay mad hater.

Goodbye Note Goodbye Note

#HHH

Fuck you Merc haha

and my dog ate your goodbye note. lmao

-RMP

mseemercury responds:

lol
make moves lil boy, u claim you doing things but on the internet you aint getting plays. ng aint cuttin bruh. google ya name, nobody cares